Saturday, September 3, 2011

Waffles

Every single day, I see someone I would enjoy taking a long walk with, holding hands with, or stealing a kiss from. Deciding not to date...even for one year of highschool, is going to be one of the most difficult challenges I have taken up. While last year I only really began a relationship in the last few months of school, it was a relationship nonetheless. But my God is worth every day of this. I'm going to need prayer, for any of you that continue to read my blog. I mean, every girls likes to be flattered and doted on. My problem is that I have found myself loving those compliments more than what the God of the universe says about me. The point is not to make a statement about the ludicracy of highschool relationships, but to find myself in God. It's to regocnize that my identity comes from my creator. Not from an adolescent boy. I want to wait. I want to have something special for my future husband.
So it goes...
FOR NARNIA!!!!!!
(but really for God)
love,
helena

No comments:

Post a Comment