Monday, July 25, 2011

Doors

God closes doors for a reason, it's people like me that are stupid enough to open them again.
What we find...is horrendous, heartbreaking, and it all becomes clear why the door was closed. The door was closed to protect us from what would crush us. But, I guess, being crushed isn't all that bad. I can cling to HIM even more. In my weakness, he is strong. You are all I need. All I've ever needed.
I give you my heart....for the thousandth time, I pray that you would take my life....stop letting me be so stupid. Oh my heavy heart, he is near to you. 
What is the love of one person if the God of the universe loved me ever before time began? 
Thank you God for loving me. You are my all.


Helena
P.s. In the end, everything will be ok, if it's not ok, it's not the end. -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment