Friday, February 11, 2011

I less than three you.

Dear Readers,
I am soooooo so terribly sorry I have not posted at all this week, but SO much has been going on. Well, not really. I just was lazy. :) But I have a lot to write about!

So, my daddy came home on Saturday, and we celebrated by going to one of those Hibachi grills. I love those places. :))) Then, so my sister-but-not-really, Sara, and her boy Travis, might be moving in with us! I'm so excited! It'll be a little cramped, but not too bad. Also, I went to a basketball game at CSBD (The Colorado School for the Deaf and Blind) and I have two new deaf friends!!! Oh, and PLEASE, if you were going to ask if there were any blind people on the team, smack yourself because there is an obvious answer waiting at the door for you. (NOOOOO!!!!) However, there are blind wrestlers, who I've heard are very good. The school is in the 1A division, so they are verrrrry small. Their graduating class is like 22...or something like that. :) My two new friends and Alison, and Chelsea, and they are really great basketball players. One of the most interesting aspects of the game was the deaf cheerleaders, because in the hearing world, cheer leading is all about being AS LOUD AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE!!!!! but for them, they were cheering in sign language, and clapping. :) It was cool. I think I'll write more later because I realllllly wanna paint my nails. What color? Hmmmmmm, I'm thinking purple. Happy Friday sailors.

Love,
Helena

No comments:

Post a Comment