Monday, January 24, 2011

The Beginning of Something Sweet?

Beginning this blog, I guess my motivation is to share my thoughts with a wider audience, and even if no one reads it, I have felt compelled for quite some time now to write down the things I think and feel throughout the day. I'm pretty sure that was a run-on sentence. 


Today I woke up, hopped out of bed, and the day began. I guess my initial reaction to the beginning of a Monday, or any other day of the week for that matter, is that I'm ready for what life throws at me, is it a snow day, and how much foundation I'm going to need to cover up adolescence in all it's glory. As I got to school, I put on my "apathetic dramatic depressed teenager" face, as I do every morning, until I got to school, and realized I am none of those things. :P School was great today, English with Mr. Thomasson was hilarious (EGG VAN! EGG VAN!) , I understood Chemistry (which I'm sure for most average students taking Chem, is once in a blue moon), Latin was average, Historybandartgeometry...my schedule isn't the important part. My day was really great because my life has just started a new chapter, and recently, just about all my close friends have turned their eyes to my great big father in the clouds, and things have been better. I know this entry is kinda short, but my ADHD medicine (yes, I'm ADHD, just like every other kid in america) has worn off and I AM ONE HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPO!!! and I can't concentrate. :) So, I hope that everyone who reads this maybe laughs a little, and you'll continue to read my upcoming entries. I wish you all a fabulous Tuesday and a Merry Christmas (what???? It's January 24th you duct tape!!!!!).
P.S. Every day is a different color for me, so the color of the writing is definitely significant.

No comments:

Post a Comment