Monday, January 31, 2011

Gabriel sits at God's left-hand. Lucky duck.

Tooooday, was good I guess.
I'm worried about my sister, her heart is hurting right now.
It was really cold outside, and I hope tomorrow is a snow day. One of my teachers (I'm not going to say who because that's mean) makes me so angry!!!! This person just every little tick and how they talk is so obnoxious!! I was ready to stand up in the middle of class and walk out. It was almost unbearable. So, then, once school was over, I was in a very bad mood. Then, my dear friend Tim unzipped my hood and it tipped me over the edge. I fell over in a fit of rage screaming, "I AM THROWING A FIT!!!!!!!!!" and then I shrieked like a four year-old and kicked and smacked the wall. It was very satisfying. Normally when I get frustrated, I cry, but today I just wanted to punch someone. So, I punched the wall. Which, I had never done before. That was also satisfying. Only problem is that now I have burns on my knuckles. Won't be doing that again. : \ Anyways, all who read this, please be praying for my family (we're just fighting some tough stuff right now) and praying that I would be able to be a strong warrior for God. So, (if appropriate of course) when you are in a bad mood, make some room on the floor, and throw a fit. Don't drag it out, but kicking and screaming and throwing yourself around for about two minutes is nice sometimes. You are all loved dearly.

Helena Th-elise

No comments:

Post a Comment