Thursday, January 27, 2011

A song not dedicated to your face

Soooo, the Kettle was at the basketball game. It's okay...I was totally calm. Bahaha, yeah right, I was a total baby about it. I mean, I haven't talked to him in....like 7 months? I don't want to be with him again...I just get so shaken up when I see him. Any explanations? Blech. His hair looks really good short, for any of you who know who he is. But, that is all besides the point, LP won!! And Jordan Scott is a stud. :) He scored like...a bunch of points. :D Alright, I'm going to go and listen to relaxing music. Xoxoxox.

With much love,
Helena

p.s. anyone know any remedies for getting rid of ex-induced blues?

1 comment:

  1. ex-induced remedies are as follows: drink half a cup of coconut milk without a shirt on, run out into your front yard and roll in the grass bellowing "i don't want to be in love" by Good Charlotte loud enough for all surrounding beings within earshot to shrivel up like prunes and die.

    ReplyDelete