Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SALSAAAAAA!!!!!

Hello scouts, back from my adventure with Caleb, which was fabulous. We tried to find a good perfume for Madeline, with not much success, and I'm sure a bit of brain damage, but nevertheless, it was fun. Wow, I, use, a, lot, of, commas. Today was such a nice day. Shout out to Joshua Enger for being hilarious. :) You make my spleen smile, guy. K, well I still have homework to sludge my way through, and I shall write more tomorrow, till then, LIVE LONG AND PROSPER YOUNG PADEWON (or however you spell that, I'm really sorry to all you Star Wars people if I spelled it wrong). And remember kids, always eat honey nut cheerios before bedtime because they will drive away lions on the prowl. If any of you object, please say so now, or forever hold your peas. (^_^) <---a pea.
With lots o love and fairy dust,
Hetena

1 comment:

  1. You may be the most random person I have ever known. It's awesome. You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete